Honey Lemon Chicken
Honey adds sweetness to this tangy chicken dish. Enjoy with a side of steamed vegetables and brown rice.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1/2 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil for easy clean up. Lightly oil the foil.
2. Combine flour and salt in a plastic bag. Shake chicken pieces in flour mixture, remove from bag and place on prepared pan.
3. Bake for 45 minutes.
4. Combine honey and lemon. Spoon mixture over chicken to glaze chicken pieces. Bake another 15 minutes.
Learn more about lemons.
Montana State University Extension Service, Montana Extension Nutrition Education Program