Honey Lemon Chicken
Honey adds sweetness to this tangy chicken dish. Enjoy with a side of steamed vegetables and brown rice.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1/2 cup flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh or dried)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Line a baking pan with foil for easy clean up. Lightly oil the foil.
- Combine flour and salt in a plastic bag. Shake chicken pieces in flour mixture, remove from bag and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Combine honey, lemon, and rosemary. Spoon mixture over chicken to glaze chicken pieces. Bake another 15 minutes.
Montana State University Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program