Parmesan Chive Biscuits
Enjoy these savory biscuits with your favorite holiday meal.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup milk (2% or fat-free)
- 1/4 butter stick (1/4 cup, melted)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1/2 tablespoon chives (finely chopped, fresh)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Stir together to mix well. Do not over mix.
3. Turn out onto a floured board. Roll to a 1-inch thick square.
4. Cut into 12 squares. Bake on a cookie sheet, spaced slightly apart, in a 400° F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.