Parmesan Chive Biscuits
Enjoy these savory biscuits with your favorite holiday meal.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1/2 tablespoon chives (finely chopped, fresh)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together to mix well. Do not over mix.
- Turn out onto a floured board. Roll to a 1-inch thick square.
- Cut into 12 squares. Bake on a cookie sheet, spaced slightly apart, in a 400° F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Learn more about:
University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service
Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)