Quick Black Bean Salad
This simple corn and bean salad can be made in minutes. Enjoy it on top of eggs, on whole grain tortilla, or on pita chips.
- 1 can black beans, low-sodium (15.5 ounces)
- 1 1/2 10-ounce packages frozen corn
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Leave frozen corn in the fridge overnight to defrost. If you forget to do this ahead of time, defrost it in the microwave.
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Combine all ingredients together and serve as a side dish.
Learn more about: