Roasted Root Vegetables
A variety of root vegetables like sweet potatoes, beets, and turnips make this colorful dish festive and nutritious.
- 4 root vegetables (choose a variety from potatoes, rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, beets, sweet potatoes, etc.) (medium)
- 2 carrot (chopped)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut vegetables into large chunks.
3. Place in a medium bowl and pour oil over top. Add seasonings or Parmesan and mix well.
4. Spread an even layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Check a few vegetables to see if they are tender.
Recetas del Sitio Web