Spicy Baked Fish II
Make dinner in a flash. This fast and easy fish is delicious and perfect for a busy evening. A fresh green salad and a whole grain roll or brown rice would make this a meal.
- 1 pound cod fillets, fresh or frozen, skinless and thawed (or other white fleshed fish)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 can tomatoes, canned, low-sodium (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil or spray a baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Cut fish into four pieces and place in baking dish.
- Top fish with onions, green peppers, tomatoes and seasoning. Bake about 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
Montana State University Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program