This one-skillet vegetable stir-fry has cabbage, green peppers, onion, and garlic; is quick to make; and is full of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 green peppers, medium (chopped)
- 1 small head cabbage (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
1. Wash green peppers and cabbage before chopping.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet.
3. Add onions, peppers, cabbage, and garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
4. Add soy sauce and stir until sauce boils.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.