This one-skillet vegetable stir-fry has cabbage, green peppers, onion, and garlic; is quick to make; and is full of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 green peppers, medium (chopped)
- 1 small head cabbage (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash green peppers and cabbage before chopping.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onions, peppers, cabbage, and garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add soy sauce and stir until sauce boils.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis