Louisiana Green Beans
Jazz up canned green beans with peppers, onions, and tomatoes!
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 cans green beans (16 ounces each, drained)
- 1 can tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
1. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Chop the green pepper and celery.
3. Drain the liquid from the green beans. Rinse with water.
4. Put the green beans in a saucepan. Add enough water to cover them
5. Cook the green beans on low heat until tender. Then drain off the water.
6. Combine all the ingredients in a skillet.
7. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, until the celery is tender and the food is hot.