This refreshing iced coffee smoothie is a delicious grown-up morning treat.
- 1/2 cup milk, 1%
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup of coffee (1/2 cup or 4 fluid ounces - cooled to room temperature)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, puree until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and sprinkle with cinnamon, cocoa, or nutmeg if you like.
University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension, Cent$ible Nutrition Program, Cooking for You or Two.