This corn salad is a great side dish that's easy to make in advance and serve when needed.
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen, - cooked and drained)
- 3/4 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing, fat-free
1. In bowl, combine vegetables.
2. Stir in dressing.
3. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
University of Kentucky, Cooperative Extension Service, Food and Nutrition Calendar 2005
Kentucky Families on the Move