Creamy Peanut Dip
With just three simple ingredients, this peanut dip is an easy way to make ordinary fruit or veggie sticks extraordinary!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/8 cup orange juice (2 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
1. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter and orange juice until smooth.
2. Stir in the vanilla yogurt.
3. Cover and put in the fridge until chilled.
- Serve with fresh apples, pears, carrot sticks or celery sticks.
- Learn more about oranges.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network