This cucumber salad has a light and creamy dressing. Make it ahead of time and chill it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
- 1 cucumber (large, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
- Mix all other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber slices and stir until coated.
- Chill until serving.
Eating Right Is Basic
Michigan State University Cooperative Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program