This cucumber salad has a light and creamy dressing. Make it ahead of time and chill it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
- 1 cucumber (large, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 1 dash pepper (optional)
1. Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
2. Mix all other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
3. Add cucumber slices and stir until coated.
4. Chill until serving.
Learn more about cucumbers.
Michigan State University Cooperative Extension Service, Eating Right is Basic
Nutrition Education Program