Curry powder adds lots of flavor to this vegetable dip. Serve it with veggies or whole wheat pita for a satisfying snack.
- 1 cup sour cream, non-fat
- 1 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix the sour cream, yogurt, and curry powder.
- Store the dip in a covered container if you don’t plan to eat it right away.
- Keep the dip in the fridge until you serve it.
Serve with bite-sized raw vegetables, crackers, or pita bread.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network