Lime juice and orange concentrate gives this yogurt dip a tangy and sweet flavor. Serve it with your favorite fruits.
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (8 oz)
- 1 us fluid ounce orange juice, 100% juice, frozen concentrate (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar (1/2 tablespoon)
- 2 apples (red, cored and sliced)
- 1 pear (cored and sliced)
- 1 peach (pitted and sliced)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, and brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Place bowl containing dip on a large plate and surround with fruit.
Discover the Secret to Healthy Living
California Department of Health Services
California Children’s 5-A-Day Power Play Campaign