Garden Waldorf Salad
Try a new twist on this Waldorf Salad. Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and peanuts make this a fresh variation of an old classic.
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower (sliced)
- 1 cup apple (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanuts
1. Toss all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 6 hours.
3. Serve chilled.
This recipe looks great served in a small footed bowl or an elegant dessert plate.
University of Florida, IFAS Extension, Cooking Healthy with Diabetes