A crunchy chip that you can customize to your liking! Make sure kale is washed and thoroughly dried to ensure kale chips are crispy and not soggy.
- 1 cup bunch kale (or chard, spinach, or collards)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (optional).
2. Wash and dry kale. With a knife or kitchen scissors, carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems. Tear into bite-size pieces.
3. Place kale pieces on cookie sheet.
4. Drizzle olive oil over kale and then sprinkle with seasonings of choice.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until kale is crisp and edges are brown but not burned.
Seasoning suggestions: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, turmeric, and Parmesan cheese.
Learn more about kale.
Del Norte DHHS.
University of Kentucky EFNEP.