Lemon Velvet Supreme
Light and refreshing, this tasty dessert, packed with fat-free vanilla yogurt, graham crackers, and mandarin oranges, can be made in minutes! This recipe doubles easily if serving a crowd.
- 2 cups yogurt (vanilla, fat-free)
- 1 ounce pudding mix (instant, lemon, 3 Tablespoons)
- 8 graham crackers (rectangles, crushed)
- 1 cup mandarin orange (4 ounce, slices, drained or your favorite fruit)
1. Combine vanilla yogurt and pudding mix; gently stir together.
2. Layer bottom of serving dish with crushed graham crackers.
3. Immediately pour pudding mixture over cracker crumbs.
4. Top with mandarin orange slices or your favorite fruit.