A perfect side dish to your favorite stir-fry recipe. Enjoy the added flavor from the scallions.
- 4 1/2 cups brown rice (cooked in unsalted water)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bouillon granules (low-sodium)
- 1/4 cup scallions (chopped)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook rice according to directions on the package.
- Combine the cooked rice, scallions, and bouillon granules and mix well.
- Measure 1-cup portions and serve.
Learn more about:
DASH Eating Plan: Lower Your Blood Pressure
US Department of Health and Human Services
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute