A perfect side dish to your favorite stir-fry recipe. Enjoy the added flavor from the scallions.
- 4 1/2 cups brown rice (cooked in unsalted water)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bouillon granules (low sodium)
- 1/4 cup scallions (chopped)
1. Cook rice according to directions on the package.
2. Combine the cooked rice, scallions, and bouillon granules and mix well.
3. Measure 1-cup portions and serve.
Learn more about:
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), Dash Eating Plan: Lower Your Blood Pressure