This is a delicious and filling side dish that goes well with your favorite sandwich or salad.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes (large)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley (dried)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Chop the cauliflower into 2 inch pieces.
2. Peel the onion. Chop it into small pieces.
3. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
4. Put the cauliflower in a pan. Add 1 inch of water.
5. Cook over medium heat, and let it boil for 3 minutes.
6. In a large pan, heat the oil, and add the onion.
7. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Add the garlic and cauliflower.
9. Cook while stirring for 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
10.Add the tomatoes and pepper.
11.Cook for 5 more minutes.
12. Serve with a sprinkle of parsley and cheese.