Turkey Potato Salad
Green pepper, onions, and celery give this salad a delicious crunch. Serve chilled on a bed of lettuce or whole grain bread.
- 6 ounces turkey, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup potato (cooked, peeled, and diced)
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing, mayonnaise-type
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Mix turkey, celery, potato, onion, and green pepper.
2. Mix salad dressing, mustard and salt. Stir lightly into turkey mixture.
University of Maine Cooperative Extension