Veggie Stir-Fry with Turkey
Okra, corn, and onions mixed with squash and tomatoes give this veggie stir-fry crunch and flavor. Serve as a side dish with your favorite chicken or fish recipe.
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can corn (or frozen or cut from cob )
- 10 okra (sliced)
- 3 yellow squash, medium (sliced)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook ground turkey until no longer pink.
- Add red pepper, onion, corn, squash and okra for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service.