Zesty Lemon Fish
Lemon pepper combined with lemon juice, onions, and parsley give this entree loads of flavor and takes less than 30 minutes to cook. Pairs well with a salad and brown rice pilaf.
- 1/2 pound fish fillets (whitefish, cod or halibut)
- 1/2 onion, small (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- dried paprika (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Separate fish into two serving size pieces. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top with onion slices.
- Drizzle lemon juice and oil evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper, parsley, and dust with paprika (optional).
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Cent$ible Nutrition Program: Cooking for You or Two
University of Wyoming