Zesty Lemon Fish
Lemon pepper combined with lemon juice, onions, and parsley give this entree loads of flavor and takes less than 30 minutes to cook. Pairs well with a salad and brown rice pilaf.
- 1/2 pound fish fillets (whitefish, cod or halibut)
- 1/2 onion, small (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- dried paprika (optional)
1. Separate fish into two serving size pieces. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Top with onion slices.
3. Drizzle lemon juice and oil evenly over fish.
4. Sprinkle lemon pepper, parsley, and dust with paprika (optional).
5. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
University of Wyoming, Cent$ible Nutrition Program, Cooking For Your or Two.