Any Days a Picnic Chicken Salad
Onion and pickle relish spice up a traditional chicken salad.
- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast (cooked, diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 packages pickle relish (2/3 tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (light)
.1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Combine all ingredients.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Use within 1-2 days. Chicken salad does not freeze well.
How to use:
- Make chicken salad sandwiches.
- Make a pasta salad by mixing with 2 cups cooked pasta.
- Kids will love this salad served in a tomato or a cucumber boat.
University of Wisconsin, Cooperative Extension Service, A Family Living Program