Crispy Oven Baked Fries
Use your favorite spices to season these oven baked French fries. Endless possibilities with your favorite seasoning blends.
- 4 potatoes (medium, cut into strips, great with sweet potatoes!)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 °F. Lightly oil a 9x13 inch pan.
- Wash and cut potatoes. Pat dry on towels.
- Spread strips of potatoes in one layer in pan.
- Distribute remaining oil evenly over potatoes.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn frequently.
- Season to taste.
Learn more about:
Montana State University Extension Service
Nutrition Education Program