Fruit Yogurt Pops
These pops are a fun warm-weather treat that needs only two ingredients. With no cooking, cutting, or special equipment required, kids can learn to make these by themselves.
- 1 low fat yogurt, pina colada (8 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries (sliced frozen, thawed)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine ingredients. Pour into 3 ounce paper cups.
- Freeze about 30 minutes; then stick a wooden popsicle/ craft stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze overnight until firm. To eat pops, peel off paper cups.
- For variety, try other fruit flavored yogurts and frozen fruit or fruit juice concentrates.
Learn more about:
Easy and Nutritious Family Recipes
University of California Cooperative Extension