Fruit Juice Slush
Blending your favorite fruit juice concentrate with ice and water will give you a quick and refreshing drink on a warm day.
- 12 us fluid ounces 100% fruit juice concentrate
- 12 us fluid ounces water
- 3 cups ice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a blender, place juice concentrate, water, and half of ice.
- To prevent spillage, do not pass the top line of the blender.
- Blend while gradually adding remaining ice. Serve.
Use any flavor of juice concentrate. If slush is too thick, add more water.
Lifeskills in Food Education, Food Skills Cookbook
University of Hawaii at Manoa Cooperative Extension
Food Stamps Nutrition Education Program