Garlic Bok Choy
This quick and simple bok choy recipe uses just garlic, salt, and vegetable oil to give bok choy a delicious flavor.
- 1 bok choy (1 pound)
- 5 cloves garlic (use 4-6 cloves, minced or 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut bok choy crosswise into easy-to-eat pieces.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil until fragrant. If using garlic powder, add with salt in the next step.
- Add bok choy and stir quickly. Add salt. Stir until greens are wilted and stem pieces are tender-crisp. Serve hot.
Garlic Bok Choy from Food Hero, Oregon State University, Cooperative Extension Service.