Instant Chocolate Mousse
This dessert is quick and delicious!
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix (3.9 ounce)
- 1 1/4 cups soy milk (cold)
- 1 package silken tofu (14 ounce)
1. Blend the chocolate pudding mix and the soy milk on medium speed for about 15 seconds until the mixture is very smooth.
2. Add the silken tofu and blend again. Scrape the mixture down off the sides to be sure it’s all mixed in. Blend and scrape until well mixed and very smooth.
3. Pour mixture into 4 small serving dishes.
4. Place in the fridge. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.