Roasted Herb Potatoes
Rosemary adds a delicious flavor and aroma to these potatoes. Enjoy your herb roasted potatoes as a side to your favorite protein food entrée.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound potatoes (3 medium or 3 cups cubed)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
- Coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes, and put them in a large bowl.
- Put the oil, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl. Stir together.
- Pour the oil mix over the potatoes. Stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network