A fruit-packed, refreshing twist on salsa. Perfect for topping tacos or scooping up with tortilla chips.
- 2 cups cut grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced Anaheim chili, fresh or canned
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Let stand at least 1 hour. Drain off excess liquid before serving.
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service