Homemade Cranberry Sauce
A tangy and flavorful cranberry sauce that can be prepared in a flash!
- 3 cups fresh cranberries (12 ounces, can also use frozen)
- 1 orange
- 1 cup sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel orange and remove seeds.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until mixed well.
- Heat up and serve over turkey.
- For thicker sauce to do not blend just heat and serve.
1 cup white grape juice concentrate can be substituted for 1 cup sugar.
Learn more about:
Utah State University Cooperative Extension